Blandford Vintage & Artisan Fair
- The Corn Exchange ,17 Market Place ,Blandford forum ,DT11 7AG ,United Kingdom
- Organiser: Blandford Vintage
- Event Type: Fairs, Country Fairs, Flower and Gardening
- Entry Cost: Free
- Event Program: Nov flyer.png Contact Operator
- Event Description:Blandford Vintage invite you to the next Vintage & Artisan Fair in the historic Georgian town of Blandford Forum, Dorset. You’ll find carefully selected vintage & quality artisan makes from local traders, dealers and makers. Vintage, retro & brocante sourced from the UK & Europe. Furniture, wall art, books, memorabilia, collectables and curios. Vintage & retro clothing. Vintage jewellery. Quality products made by local artists and artisan makers - perfect gifts.
Centrally located in the town, in the historic Corn Exchange & Shambles (indoors and undercover). We have a pop up café area with homemade cake and tea served on vintage china. £1 entry, accompanied children free. Local, low cost parking. Free re-entry to the fair.
Shop for you, your home or for Christmas gifts.
Blandford Forum has many independent shops, a Fashion Museum and its very own Town Museum. A selection of pubs and cafes to relax and have some lunch. Surrounded by beautiful Dorset countryside. Visit the Fair, have a day out and see what the town of Blandford has to offer.
Open to trade from 9.30am.
Click on a date in the calendar to view what's on, the list of stalls and promotion available on the market each day.
Click on a date for daily listing.