Long Melford Farmers' Market
Trading TimeSaturday09:30 - 13:00
- Village Hall ,Long Melford ,Sudbury ,CO10 9JQ ,United Kingdom
- Organiser: Suffolk Market Events
- Event Type: Farmers Markets
- Entry Cost: Free Contact Operator
- Event Description:We're delighted to have revived the Farmers’ Market in Long Melford in February 2019 and after a year's trading we're pressing on into 2020! It's on the second Saturday every month now, back in the Village Hall.
We've filled it with Brookelynne Farm's fruit and veg due to popular demand plus super stalls with award winning bread, cakes, spices, honey, bottled beers, locally reared meat including pork and goat plus a small selection of fine crafters and plant stalls. Whether it has been brewed, baked, butchered or harvested nothing will have travelled further than 30 miles to be at the market with many of the traders coming from Long Melford, Sudbury and nearby.
The range of produce is fantastic and we have Beachbox Cafe outside selling freshly brewed quality coffee. Market day is back in Long Melford, make a day of it and visit!
Click on a date in the calendar to view what's on, the list of stalls and promotion available on the market each day.
Click on a date for daily listing.