Lavenham Farmers Market
Trading TimeSunday10:00 - 13:30
- Village Hall ,Church Street ,Lavenham ,CO10 9QT ,United Kingdom
- Organiser: Suffolk Market Events
- Event Type: Farmers Markets
- Entry Cost: Free Contact Operator
- Event Description:Lavenham Farmers Market is officially the best market in Suffolk after winning the title at the Radio 4 Food & Farming awards. This fantastic Farmers’ Market run by Justine Paul, the 2015 Suffolk Food & Drink Hero, is held on the fourth Sunday of every month in Lavenham Village Hall and boasts over 35 of the highest quality, small scale producers in Suffolk. The range of produce is fantastic and includes Suffolk pork, beef, lamb and venison, locally grown vegetables, home baked cakes, pies and bread, Suffolk honey, cheeses, jams, chutneys, locally grown plants and a whole lot more! Everything that is sold at the market is grown, baked, brewed and butchered by the person who is selling it so that you, the customer can find out everything you want to know before you buy - there are no hidden surprises. The fantastic kid friendly Farmers’ Cafe serves homemade soup, freshly baked quiche and cakes, Farmers’ Breakfasts & good quality coffee using local products direct from the market traders.
Click on a date in the calendar to view what's on, the list of stalls and promotion available on the market each day.
Click on a date for daily listing.