Bury St Edmunds Farmers' Market
Trading TimeSunday10:00 - 15:00
- The Traverse ,Bury st edmunds ,IP33 1BJ ,United Kingdom
- Organiser: Suffolk Market Events
- Event Type: Farmers Markets
- Entry Cost: Free Contact Operator
- Event Description:We are delighted to be delivering a top quality farmers' market to the centre of the gorgeous town of Bury St Edmunds. Join us on the second Sunday of every month (except January) on The Traverse in the centre of town where you will find a fabulous line up of the region's very best local producers. We have hugely popular regular traders delighting shoppers with freshly baked local bread, honey, homemade pies and savouries, delicious cakes and brownies, Suffolk pork and beef, fresh fruit and vegetables, vegan and gluten free products, bottled beer, cider and spirits, chutneys, pickles, plant stalls with nursery perennials, grow your own herb and veg plants and lots more.
Everything that is sold at the market will be produced by the person who is selling and nothing will have travelled further than approximately 30 miles to be in Bury St Edmunds. We also have a small number of delicious hot food vans for a tasty lunch on the go plus a few high quality, locally made crafters and seasonal guest traders selling fresh game, fresh cut flowers and mushrooms.
Click on a date in the calendar to view what's on, the list of stalls and promotion available on the market each day.
Click on a date for daily listing.