Sudbury Farmers' Market
Trading TimeFriday09:30 - 14:00
- St Peter's ,Market Hill ,Sudbury ,CO10 2EH ,United Kingdom
- Organiser: Suffolk Market Events
- Event Type: Farmers Markets
- Entry Cost: Free Contact Operator
- Event Description:Sudbury Farmers’ Market is now one of Suffolk’s busiest town markets. This fantastic Farmers’ Market, a huge hit in the town centre, is held on the last Friday of every month in St Peter’s on Market Hill. Every month the stunning venue is filled with some of the regions very highest quality local produce. Whether it has been brewed, baked, butchered or harvested, nothing will have travelled further than 50 miles to be at the market with many of the traders coming from Hadleigh, Boxford and Long Melford.
The range of produce is fantastic and includes home baked fresh bread, cakes and pastries, local pork, beef and lamb, fantastic fruit & vegetables and an extensive range of garden plants. We have seasonal guest traders throughout the year and there is a small number of high quality, locally made crafts plus a great café run by the Sudbury based charity, The Bridge Project.
Click on a date in the calendar to view what's on, the list of stalls and promotion available on the market each day.
Click on a date for daily listing.