Pop Up Shops
- Trading Time 10:00 - 16:00
- Dalegate Market ,Main Road ,Burnham deepdale ,PE31 8FB ,United Kingdom
- Organiser: Dalegate Market
- Event Type: Local Produce (not limited to food)
- Entry Cost: Free
- Event Description:North Norfolk Coast shopping that's not on the high street from local producers & artisans. Dalegate Market will host Newleaf Woodcraft in the beach huts this week.Pop Up Shops change every week at Dalegate Market. You’ll usually find four new and interesting Pop Up Shops in the beach huts behind Deepdale Cafe, from Thursday to the following Tuesday each week throughout the Summer and weekends in the run up to Christmas.Full listings of all Pop Up Shops can be found on the Dalegate Market website at: www.dalegatemarket.co.uk/pop-up-shops/ and the listings will be updated as Pop Up Shops are confirmed.There's great food and drink from Deepdale Café, offering breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee and cake. The shopping site is home to mainly independent shops - Deepdale Stores supermarket & fuel station (petrol & diesel), Fat Face clothing & accessories shop, Gone Crabbing Norfolk clothing & souvenirs shop, Relish jewellery & accessories, One Stop Nature Shop, The Hare & The Hen gallery (including Philippa Lee pottery), and Driftwood Glass Studio. The shops are joined by Deepdale Bike Hire, and Deepdale Visitor Information Centre (TIC).For more information on renting one of the Pop Up Shop beach huts at Dalegate Market or to apply for a Pop Up Shop, please fill out the application form online.We hope you'll join us for some independent shopping from local artisans & producers here on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast at Dalegate Market.
Click on a date in the calendar to view what's on, the list of stalls and promotion available on the market each day.
Click on a date for daily listing.