East Preston Christmas Celebrations
Trading TimeSaturday12:00 - 17:00
- Sea Road ,East Preston ,East preston ,BN16 1LP ,United Kingdom
- Organiser: East Preston Parish Council
- Event Type: Family events
- Entry Cost: Free Contact Operator
- Event Description:This is a day to celebrate Christmas. Starting at noon with local businesses getting together to promote what they do, craft & gift stalls inside and outside the Village Hall and entertainment in the Conservative Hall. We have a funfair, hot food stalls outside and activities on the Village Green. Fun for children includes visiting Father Christmas, face painting and lantern making. Cafes and bars will be open offering sumptuous delights all day and some into the evening. We aim to have a procession around 4.45pm with children and Father Christmas taking the lanterns from the north end of the village to the south. There will be carol singing by the Village Green and a finale firework display. Hope to see you there. Organised by East Preston Parish Council & supported by local businesses and villagers.
Click on a date in the calendar to view what's on, the list of stalls and promotion available on the market each day.
Click on a date for daily listing.